Monday, February 27, 2006

February Update

There has been so much important stuff in the news that I know some of you busy fuckers have missed. Here is a quick update.

Franklin Cover Passed
Who, you ask? Fat Tom Willis from upstairs on the Jeffersons, that's who! Remember he was married to that arty bitch upstairs? "Ohhhh Taaahhhhhhmmmmm". By the way I know what you just thought.... "You mean that guy isn't dead already?" I figured he died 15 years ago. FYI: I couldn't find a good pic of Willis, but here is a great shot of Bentley and those wacky Black Entrepreneurs here.

Unknown White Male
On Friday night, I went to see this documentary, Unknown White Male. It is about a guy who gets amnesia and how his life/attitude/personality changes. I thought it was awesome, but the story was so surreal some people are calling "James Frey". I read about in the paper so I went in as a skeptic, but the director actually showed up to our theater after the show for a QnA. From the way he acted and reacted to people's comments I 100% believe the story is real.

Jerry's Can For Sale
Want to find that missing butthair of rock n' roll history? You have 3 days left to bid on Jerry Garcia's Throne at eBay. Some company called KidsFirst is auctioning off every piece of Garcia's home... trash compactors, cabinet handles, lamps, etc.. They have even included the Bear's BIDET where he used to wash off "Jerry's Kids" into the pool. I know, big shocker! Jerry didn't like to wipe.


By the way, you are welcome to leave your fucking comments on any of our posts! See the comments link below.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I read about in the paper so I went in as a skeptic, but the director actually showed up to our theater after the show for a QnA. From the way he acted and reacted to people's comments I 100% believe the story is real." -> THAT JUST MEANS YOU ARE DUMB.

It also explains a lot. Basically, why (what appears to be) a highly educated white guy who grew up in an affluent neighborhood, who has never done without, spends his time commenting on the world around him. When all he is really doing is taking other people's opinions from speeches he hears or articles he reads and feels the need to spread this American propaganda without a filter (judging from his education he should at a minimum be able to provide this).

Love your stuff -

An old bag living in EU

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bentley was great in Waiting for Guffman. That was so silly he wasn't Guffman. I felt so bad for those wonderful performers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home