Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Summer's Eve

I have a date tonight.  Some chick I met on Match.  Her profile stated "slender" so I am hoping she won't be much more than 20 lbs overweight.  The current average for slender is 17 lbs.  Athletic and Toned=31 lbs+. Anyway, I just realized I am out of hair gel.  I have that type of hair that if you don't put something in it you are going to look like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber so I gots to go get me some pomade. 
 
Unfortunately I have to go to the Avenue C pharmacy which isn't far, but feels like an eternity when it is 11 degrees.  I bundle up and head over to the legal drug dealer.  As I am browsing thru the crowded aisles I spot "Summer's Eve".  I didn't know what it was exactly, but I knew it was some type of douche.  I came home and googled it - Here is the first text I read - "When vaginal odor or irritation keeps women from feeling their best" Hmm...  So my question is this; What genius marketer approved the name "Summer's Eve" for vaginal cleansing and odor removal?  When I think of a Summer Evening I get a visual of me at the beach as a kid around dusk.  You know one of these nights after a long day of doing nothing?  It's hot, you had a bean burrito for lunch, your sac is stuck to your leg, and you have been firing green smokers since 3.  A mere whiff of my taint would knock out a rhinoceros.
 
I know that I am a guy and I'm not the target market, but surely a woman's visuals are no better.  I've smelled some dousies myself...  Do you think a fat Puerto Rican summons the scent of daisies when she thinks of a 1989 summer bbq in Brooklyn?
 
I think I might bring this up on my date...
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home